Rumours and transfers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SWSteve

Guru
He's signed for Katusha

What sort of a nobber wouldn't retire at 37, given the chance?

Being offered a fat pile of cash maybe?

simo105

I'm surprised tom Stewart of Madison genisis has been signed up to pro conti level! Also one pro not announced anything yet?

lyn1

Über Member
I'm surprised tom Stewart of Madison genisis has been signed up to pro conti level! Also one pro not announced anything yet?
Not retained Marcin Bialoblocki, John Ebsen, Richard Handley, Sebastian Lander, Martin Mortensen, Chris Opie and Glenn O’Shea
I would have thought Lawless & Stewart would be worth a shout if they are looking at British riders to step up to the pro level.
Generally, unless they have some hitters lined up, and there are few remaining on the market, they will remain one of the weaker PC teams. Some rumors about them having problems which is probably true. The falling £ has increased their cost base significantly based on riders salaries paid in Euros and a European service course. Some companies with cash available may now be reconsidering or sitting on the fence given the uncertainty with Brexit, which could also limit sponsorship options.

simo105

Just noticed tom Stewart is leaving Madison genisis guessing he's going to one pro then?

Now confirmed

Last edited:
Top Bottom