Rumours and transfers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I've also heard that Maciej Bodnar is moving to Bora-Hansgrohe* with Sagan as well. Anyone know if this has been confirmed yet? Bodnar is to Sagan what Eisel is to Cav, so it would make sense.

*kitchen and bathroom fittings - to complement the cooker extractor fans.

They're going to have a good line-up next season. Emanuel Buchmann, Sam Bennett and Patrick Konrad are all very promising. They've also got the brilliantly named young sprinter/classics rider Phil Bauhaus who could be interesting.

The official line from the UCI is that there will be 17 WT teams next year, a net loss of three. I know Tinkoff and IAM are going, but presumably there must be two others dropping out if the Bora-Argon18 rumour is true. Anyone know which ones?

Doh! I miscounted. There are 18 teams this year, so IAM and Tinkoff leaving and Bora stepping up would add up perfectly.

Did I read Etixx where not handing out contracts beyond 2017?

Maybe it's Etixx who are leaving at the end of 2017. That would be a terrible shame. I know Orica were having trouble finding a new title sponsor after 2017 but I don't know if BikeExchange coming on board has resolved that.

The other interesting rumour is the possibility of more British races joining the World Tour calendar. :hyper:

SWSteve

Guru
Boo end announced as re-signing for a year. Same article in Cycking news says Etixx not offering contracts beyond 2017. Think cycling podcast had an interview with le fevre where he said it's as far as he do. See himself going, and would like to see life away from bikes, of something along those lines.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Boo end announced as re-signing for a year. Same article in Cycking news says Etixx not offering contracts beyond 2017. Think cycling podcast had an interview with le fevre where he said it's as far as he do. See himself going, and would like to see life away from bikes, of something along those lines.

...only in a meaningful language rather than autocompletese.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Sagan confirmed + muckers and brother
Just noted that Jonathan Dibben is riding for Cannondale-Drapac at the Tour of Utah as a trainee (as of 1/8/2016)

Top Bottom