Sabbath AR-1 Ti

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
I still have the purple bar tape and bottle cages on the Van Nic, makes it a bit different. Spotted a Hope seatpost clamp in purple earlier today too...

I have red bottle cages and a red seat clamp plus red bits on the brakes on the Van Nic, black bar tape though, I cant keep any other colour cleen.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I still have the purple bar tape and bottle cages on the Van Nic, makes it a bit different. Spotted a Hope seatpost clamp in purple earlier today too...
Sounds good. I’ve got the same tape and cages to go on the Sabbath

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I'm not a goth, no (although I was a bit of a metal head in my youth). I just always prefer sporting clothing in black, (cycling, golf, badminton, squash, ferret hunting) no idea why.

I do accessorise my bike with orange and blue bits and bobs though. I think, basically, I'm just a bit odd.
Golf :ohmy: give that expensive nonsense up and you’ll soon be able to afford a Ti bike ;)

Serge

Über Member
Golf :ohmy: give that expensive nonsense up and you’ll soon be able to afford a Ti bike ;)
Funnily enough, it's one of the least expensive sports I participate in. I bought my entire kit over ten years ago for around £500 and it's all still immaculate. Most courses around here you can pay pay and play for about fifteen quid, not bad for four hour's recreation in my opinion.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
53F2F654-98D5-4D74-93B1-FD3A15972F0C.jpeg

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Come on @vickster it's been 50 minutes since you posted the teaser pic - you must have it out of the box & ready to ride by now...
I’m out riding another bike...I’ll do this afternoon

Top Bottom