saddles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srj10

Guru
Now that my weekend rides have reached 50miles/4hrs I think I need a comfier saddle for my road bike. I understand that this is not a one size fits all solution, but would appreciate any advice or recs. I have done a search and the saddle that stands out is the charge spoon despite its relatively low price and lack of tech, any recs for this?

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Now that my weekend rides have reached 50miles/4hrs I think I need a comfier saddle for my road bike. I understand that this is not a one size fits all solution, but would appreciate any advice or recs. I have done a search and the saddle that stands out is the charge spoon despite its relatively low price and lack of tech, any recs for this?

I have the spoon and for the price its a very nice saddle, i still find it a bit hard for the 1st few miles till my ass gets into gear but that could be more down to the fact i have cheap shorts .

I have heard the perforated ones are more comfortable as the ones with a smooth surface tend to bind on your shorts.

If it suits your butt then get one , you will not regret it and if it does not fit you can flog it on ebay as they sell for close to new price as i have found out as i am trying to get a second one for my other bike but i am not paying new prices for a second hand saddle .:blush:

Top Bottom