Salivating about Dinner already

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I will have boring sandwiches at work.

Wolf04

Balls

Meatballs that is!
Ground beef and pork with breadcrumbs, thyme, salt & pepper, egg to bind and some chopped raisins for sweetness (an Italian friend's recipe). Cooked in a home made tomato sauce. Served with linguini. Drink Jacobs Creek shiraz.

Keith Oates

Janner
I've just finished my dinner which was, beef with Garlic, Shrimps cooked in beer and of course Chips. A couple of bottles of local beer to wash it down and now I'm ready to follow the next TdF stage on Cyclingnews. Sometimes life is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slowgrind

Fajitas, Cheese Cake, Grolsh! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I'm having tomato and basil chicken pasta

Wolf04

User1314 said:
nevermind.

Beer will taste nicer when you actually have it after the wait.

I don't tend to drink Mon-Thurs so always appreciate the first cold sup on a Friday even.

WOLF04 - That Meatballs recipe sounds fab. I might try it. Though I would throw a hint of chilli powder in.

Yes I sometimes throw in a few chilli flakes. It's a good basic recipe which lends itself to tweaking. Garlic, basil also good. Just beef or half veal work well too.

TVC

Pulled pork and new potato salad.

Pork in oven Gas 1 with cider and onions for 4 hours, smells yum

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Well, planned my tea this morning - roasted courgette (home grown), carrots (shop) and potatoes (shop) and chicken breast, done in tomato, garlic, olive oil and herbs...smells great..... almost ready.....

Chicken will be topped off with a little grilled cheese !

Top Bottom