Sat 23rd: SE London > Ditchling > Bournemouth > Stonehenge, and back.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
have a good ride gents. Look forward to the write up

OP
OP
arallsopp

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
...why am I still building wardrobes? Prizes to the wife for strategy though. Unpacked 4 IKEA carcasses onto the bleedin bed didn't she.... :biggrin:

"I'm helping!" says she... Yes, dear. I see.

iLB

Hello there
arallsopp said:
...why am I still building wardrobes? Prizes to the wife for strategy though. Unpacked 4 IKEA carcasses onto the bleedin bed didn't she.... :biggrin:

"I'm helping!" says she... Yes, dear. I see.

genius

and theres me been lieing in bed for a good 80% of the day, eating as many carbs as i can, i pity you andy i really do :biggrin:

Good luck you two - should you log in en route, as I know you have a penchant for doing arallsopp. (Usually looking inside your 'phone for food late at night...)
I'm envious. You should be about 15km from Brighton at this time - ready to repose with breakfast on the seafront.:smile:
If you are cycling immediately along the coast, look out for the peregrine falcon nesting in the big chimney in the docks bit - you'll only have 380 =/- kms to go...plenty of time for nature and sight seeing!:biggrin:
Take care mouseketeers. I'm off to work. *&()*%$$$£;)

albal

Guru
Is'nt Primera closed for refurb?????:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:;):sad:

just kidding

good luck boys

OP
OP
arallsopp

arallsopp

Kent, Surrey, East Sussex, West Sussex done.
Now in Hampshire, with Havants finest. ILB is finishing off the longest search for a public toilet I've ever seen.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
arallsopp said:
Kent, Surrey, East Sussex, West Sussex done.
Now in Hampshire, with Havants finest. ILB is finishing off the longest search for a public toilet I've ever seen.
You could have detoured for a cup of tea in Pompey :sad: No idea where the loos are in Havant. Which way did you go in the end?

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
arallsopp said:
Mostly forwards, but only mostly. Dipped onto the A27 ever so briefly, but otherwise lots of cycle lanes.

Glad it's mostly been forwards. I meant 'did you take the A259 west of Chichester as I enthusiastically suggested?' :sad:

OP
OP
arallsopp

arallsopp

I believe we did. Marvellous it was too. Very scenic and quiet. Plus we got to draft a milkfloat.
Thanks for the recommendation.

Top Bottom