saw a great clipless moment on the way home tonight.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
At the top of Highwood Hill, Mill Hill, A young lady got to the top and stopped at the traffic lights. This is a steep hill, and just toppled over still attached to her bike, rolled over onto her back with her bike now on top of her as if she was riding upside down. I know how embarrasing these moments are and fortunately she was unhurt apart from her pride as there were a few cars waiting at the lights behind her, but it did look quite spectacular.

SamNichols

It's very declasse to post clipless moments on line. Because you have, I wish for you to have two tomorrow.

Please stop using the word 'declasse' in your posts SamNichols, thats twice in as many days and it's beginning to annoy me.

Since I have no idea what it means.

And it's foreign.

Thankyou.

SamNichols

It means 'of a lower social position', but has come to mean 'impolite' in a modern sense. I just think it's a bit mean to be all schadenfreude about something that happens to the very best of us.

Ok, schraderfraud, a kind of German sausage if I'm not mistaken. :laugh:

Night Train

Maker of Things
Paulus said:
At the top of Highwood Hill, Mill Hill, A young lady got to the top and stopped at the traffic lights. This is a steep hill, and just toppled over still attached to her bike, rolled over onto her back with her bike now on top of her as if she was riding upside down. I know how embarrasing these moments are and fortunately she was unhurt apart from her pride as there were a few cars waiting at the lights behind her, but it did look quite spectacular.
But did you get her number??????:laugh:

Top Bottom