Scarves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
What is it with women and scarves? :cursing: I don't wear them, I never have, nobody has seen me with one and I've never expressed any interest in them. It's my birthday, 2 more arrived, that's 12 hung up now.

andyfraser

Über Member
I like a good scarf; when it's really cold with a decent coat, hat and gloves. I have 3 or 4 and I bought them all myself. I don't wear them on the bike though.

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
You wear a scarf in bed? :blink:

Some people are just cold! Confuses the hell out of me. I walk around our place in shorts & t-shirt, even pop down the road on a winters night like that on occassion, if I need to pop out. Her on the other hand, 2 onesies, slipper boots and a dressing gown and STILL moans that she's cold. Maybe I'm just hot stuff! :becool:

stephec

Legendary Member
I never wear scarves, but I do like a nice cravat. :smile:

IMG_20141223_103119.jpg

What is it with women and scarves? :cursing: I don't wear them, I never have, nobody has seen me with one and I've never expressed any interest in them. It's my birthday, 2 more arrived, that's 12 hung up now.
It's not about the women, it's about you being hard to buy for. Socks aren't really given as presents, so scarves are the fall back generic gift.

(Weird thing I saw in Melbourne free travel newspaper: it was an article about how men have started to wear scarves - it's not really cold enough in Melbourne to need a scarf. But they called them man-scarves or marves)

Top Bottom