Scenic Forest of Bowland forum ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well, perhaps the 26th then, but that might clash with something else. Let's thrash it out after this ride is over. I'll start a new thread next week.
Actually, that date clashes with the Tan Hill 200 from Padiham, but with 4,000 m of climbing, I don't think I'll be riding that this summer! ;)

The 26th also clashes with the York Cycle Show. Aargh!

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Cheers for trying Colin ! We will do this ride at some point this year.
I've got the Audax bug now...should never have joined CC !! :whistle:

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
hopefully i'll be making a guest appearance at the start, can't join for full ride unfortunately. i'll be on my brand spanking new, self built, on-one pompono 2, FIXIE!!! complete with brooks flyer and carradice camper saddlebag and cape roll.

how old skool am i?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

shaun

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    514 bytes · Views: 45

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
hopefully i'll be making a guest appearance at the start, can't join for full ride unfortunately. i'll be on my brand spanking new, self built, on-one pompono 2, FIXIE!!! complete with brooks flyer and carradice camper saddlebag and cape roll.

how old skool am i?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

shaun

What's that mark on your fod Shaun?

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    514 bytes · Views: 40

potsy

Rambler

how old skool am i?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

shaun

Self built? Best you're not doing the full ride then :tongue:

Any pics?

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    514 bytes · Views: 41

potsy

Rambler
Yeah, I'm still trying to work that one out - it's probably an old Manchester expression! ;)

Well if it is I've not heard it before, there again I'm a Stopfordian ;)
It's probably some form of 'text speak' you know what these bloody kids are like :biggrin:

Steve H

Large Member
Ok - so the weather's looking not quite as bad as we'd feared, but not quite as nice as we'd hoped. 10 - 12 degrees, fair bit of wind coming in from the west and a bit of rain in places, but shouldn't be too much rain all in all. Think I'm going to wear longs and bring a waterproof.

how old skool am i?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

shaun

I'm old skool to with my high tech downtube shifters and my 32 year old suntour derailleur :laugh:

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    514 bytes · Views: 39

potsy

Rambler
"Stopfordian", cool, I've learnt a new word today. (don't know why I didn't know it though!)

'cos you is a northerner innit ;)

Anyway- I'm out of this for definite now, not felt great all week tbh, combination of working long night shifts and getting a bit of a cold.
My usual exemplary level of fitness is lacking somewhat so probably not a good idea to be punishing myself on some tough hills.

See you all on the next one and make sure Colin takes plenty of pictures, I want to see an over the shoulder shot too, just to prove you got to the front at least once :biggrin:

Top Bottom