schwalbe g-one speed 30mm??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Rover

Guru
Evening.
Ive recently put some tubeless tyres on the summer and gravel bike so I’m keen to put tubeless on a new winter bike that’s being built. ( a genesis datum with 105, mud guards and plenty of clearance ).

Im using 28mm at the moment on my current winter bike but fancy trying some 30mm, has anyone used the Schwalbe G-speed In this size?

Im not overly fussed about longevity, as in happy to change them after a Winter as they’ll be used quite regularly, I’m after some comfy, fairly easy rolling tyres.

Cheers Stuart.

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@The Rover never used them but i am sure have a new set of these that came with a recent purchase and i won't be using them any time soon

DRM

Guru
Good tyres, but more tarmac oriented, I swapped mine over to Vittoria Terreno Dry's, the rear one seemed to wear pretty quickly though, about 8 months of only doing weekend leisure rides, not commutes.
They roll very well & grip well too.

OP
OP
The Rover

The Rover

Guru
Thanks all, the LBS ordered them in for me, the delays are getting the 105 groupset and that I’m having surgery next week ( unless a lockdown puts pay to that ) on a broken collar bone Injury from earlier this year. I’ll be setting off the metal detectors at the airport....

Cheers Stuart.

Top Bottom