Science deniers. WTF?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
One of the bits I've never really seen even a reasonable attempted answer to, is why whoever they are would lie to us about the earth being round. What do they gain?

You mean the Goldman Sachs financed, Rand Corproation fronted, cabal of ultra wealthy puppet masters? I guess they stand to lose a lot of cash on spirit level and inclinometer sales, so their motivation is a mystery.

You mean the Goldman Sachs financed, Rand Corproation fronted, cabal of ultra wealthy puppet masters? I guess they stand to lose a lot of cash on spirit level and inclinometer sales, so their motivation is a mystery.

Maybe it's easier to disguise the puppeteering when it's against a flat edge rather than an oblate spheroid.

Ah yes, the Flat Earth society……… a relatively large organisation with members all across the globe

All around the globe. They use the around and globe world in their online guff despite being a flat earth society. If they're not thick then at least you can say they're not consistent in their beliefs!

Flat earth society being the modern day Will Ritsons of the world. Able to tell outlandish stories with a straight face.

There was a guy on another forum who got banned from the flat earth society for using science to explain why the earth can't be flat. Or something like that. They don't want people who talk sense!

OP
OP
Salty seadog

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
The flat earth lot get jolly upset when you ask them to explain the results or the Foucault pendulum experiment.

Isn't there a clock at the science medium that uses this principle. I may be remembering it wrong and it might just be a demonstration of the principle. I recall it being Hung down the side of a set of stairs, about 20mt long.

Crazily, even Kubrick could not have done it. The technology to fake it on film did not exist then. It was, literally, easier to go to the moon...

Apparently the most difficult thing fro fake would have been the dust kicked up by the rover wheels

when they fall back to ground they obviously obey gravity based on the lower Moon values
every single grain of dust does this - obviously

how on Earth (sorry) could you do that in those days?

classic33

Leg End Member
The best bit of Science Denier stuff is the theory that the Americans never landed on the Moon

All the photos and videos were taken in a studio and directed by Kubrick (I think)

Basically they decided to go to the Moon and land Men there but when the Scientists tried to work out how to do it they found it was quite difficult

so they calle din Kubrick who looked it all over and worked out how to do it
He was clearly the best person do do it because of his well known and fanatical attention detail perfection

so that is what they did

only thing is his attention to detail was so excessive that he insisted it was all filmed on location!

I actually saw that written as an answer on a conspiracy theory thread (better written than my version)
They reply to the entry was basically "there - told you so - they didn't go there they filmed it on location!!!!"

there are some hilarious entries from people trolling these Science denier's theories!
Search for NASA East.

Top Bottom