Screen moving around on mobile

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
The software guys have advised this may be related to the recent HTML5 uploader changes.

I've temporarily disabled the HTML5 uploader and reverted back to the old Flash one - can you please clear your browser cache and login to CC again and let me know if it displays as you'd normally expect?

Thanks,
Shaun

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
The software guys have advised this may be related to the recent HTML5 uploader changes.

I've temporarily disabled the HTML5 uploader and reverted back to the old Flash one - can you please clear your browser cache and login to CC again and let me know if it displays as you'd normally expect?

Thanks,
Shaun
It's fine straight away, without even doing any of that.

Shaun

Founder
Okay, thanks, I'll report back and hopefully we'll have a fix shortly so we can re-enable the HTML5 uploader. :okay:

ETA: Seems like a bug. They're going to look into it and I'll update once there's a fix. ^_^

Shaun

Founder
I've rolled-out a temporary fix that should resolve it - just give it 10-15 minutes for the cache to update. I've also re-enabled the HTML5 uploader for everyone. :okay:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
The temp-fix doesn't appear to work as expected for everyone, so I've disabled the HTML5 uploader for now and will update once I get something back from the software guys. :okay:

Shaun

Founder
I've applied a fix from the software developers and re-enabled the HTML5 uploader.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom