See I am getting calmer.... NSFW

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
See the camera does keep me calm. Ok fair enough I probably shouldn't have called him a k**b but there you go. Why oh why is it always the little ones?? Unfortunately you can't see the spitting and frothing at the mouth...

Click here

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
eeeer he is some sort of C*** period!!

hulver

Fat bloke on a bike
Eh.

He'd already started shouting "Excuse me" before you even called him a knob.

I think his last assertion before he pulls off and goes the wrong way around a roundabout is incorrect.

Matthames

Über Member
This video proves inconclusively that actions speak louder than words.

My guess is that this guy has some serious self esteem issues, which links in with some anger issues. I would say he is somebody who could do with a bit of help, however it is a transition he has to make and would need to identify that he has a problem in the first place. Given what he said in the video, I seriously doubt he would identify that he has a problem. It is also classic projection behaviour, he is angry at the world, sees somebody who has had a minor conflict with them and because he has a habit of projecting his personality onto others, so therefore picks a fight with his own image.

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
I always find it's the big b*gg*rs. But that might just be the perspective I view the world from.

The camera does point slightly upwards to compensate for being on a racing bike but it does show to amusing effect his comparative height.....

Ben1982

lol, brilliant. Was it cold there, he's wearing a jacket in July?!

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
lol, brilliant. Was it cold there, he's wearing a jacket in July?!

Nope I was actually melting. He was a typical "Royal Standard" chav to be honest. I lived in that area for while about 10 years ago and it was kind of the poorer part of Blackheath (meaning it was richer than most other parts of London) but it's gone downhill a bit particularly the pub itself unfortunately.

But he's evidently a foreigner! You must make allowances! See how he goes the wrong side of the KEEP LEFT and then continues on the wrong side of the road! Your task was to explain the British rules of the road, slowly and distinctly in fluent Bulgarian.... and "c**t" is evidently the Bulgarian word for 'sorry' or something like that... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Actually, what do you mean by "Royal Standard"? Is it a pub in that area with a 'reputation'?

Top Bottom