Seems motorcyclist are just as ignorant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Now the cycle path does look ok but i'm not local and the cyclist says its rubbish so im inclined to believe that. This motorcyclist takes up issue even though there is non to be had,totally unprovoked. The cyclist was keeping upwith traffic and cycling correctly as I could see. Interesting watch. I guess its not just car drivers who have a issue. After the incident he goes off on a tangent. Now the first cyclist is not the one he goes on about.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6sOPE2C-og

Duckehhh

I watch a few motorcycles on YT. Not this guy though. Seems a right nobber. Abusive, swearing, ignorant

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
I watch a few motorcycles on YT. Not this guy though. Seems a right nobber. Abusive, swearing, ignorant

Yer I watch plenty. Barronvongrumble and applevongrumble are my favs. Roadcraftnothingham is really good but hes not a vlogger.

I thought during his 'conversation' about the cycle lane that this was shaping up to be quite a clever satire. He was very close to a perfect pitch for that, but it turned out he was serious.

It's rather sad, but I imagine life has not treated him as he thinks it ought to.

It is not the motorcycle, but the effect the camera has on his behaviour. We see it in some (but by no means all) bicycle cammers.

What is odd (bicycle, motorcycle et al) is that these people film themselves, view the footage and still post it.

I quite liked the cyclist, who seemed puzzled and bemused by the sweary fury of ActionBoy.

Siegfried

I knew people posted footage of other people's road rage and abusive behaviour on youtube but it's extraordinary that someone like this motorcyclist should post footage of their own road rage and lack of self control on the internet. Perhaps it is some kind of cry for help, who knows...

Sara_H

Guru
I knew people posted footage of other people's road rage and abusive behaviour on youtube but it's extraordinary that someone like this motorcyclist should post footage of their own road rage and lack of self control on the internet. Perhaps it is some kind of cry for help, who knows...

I'm also a bit bemused. I don't think its beyond any stretch of the imagination that the video here could be used as evidence against the film maker for driving without due care and consideration. Bizarre that he'd put himself in that position.

vickster

Legendary Member
I'm also a bit bemused. I don't think its beyond any stretch of the imagination that the video here could be used as evidence against the film maker for driving without due care and consideration. Bizarre that he'd put himself in that position.

I'm guessing intelligence and considered thought aren't his strong points?

Top Bottom