Seems motorcyclist are just as ignorant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sidevalve

Über Member
I very much doubt that the camera has any effect on people like that. The presence of the camera simply documents their otherwise undocumented behaviour.
Not sure about that. There's no fun being a total numpty on your own and cameras just give stupid people a way to show off their stupidness. You cansee the same effect on the vids posted from mobile phone cams etc.
Cameras are a usefull tool, the problem is when the tool is infront of the camera.

GrasB

Veteran
Not sure about that. There's no fun being a total numpty on your own and cameras just give stupid people a way to show off their stupidness. You cansee the same effect on the vids posted from mobile phone cams etc.
Cameras are a usefull tool, the problem is when the tool is infront of the camera.
See plenty of 'serious' looking cyclists acting like complete numpties without cameras. This is shouting at drivers etc.

That is seriously dodgy, you DON'T overtake on roundabouts, that bus driver did nothing wrong. This knob's gonna get killed.

Now the cycle path does look ok but i'm not local and the cyclist says its rubbish so im inclined to believe that. This motorcyclist takes up issue even though there is non to be had,totally unprovoked. The cyclist was keeping upwith traffic and cycling correctly as I could see. Interesting watch. I guess its not just car drivers who have a issue. After the incident he goes off on a tangent. Now the first cyclist is not the one he goes on about.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6sOPE2C-og

2:22 My contradiction detector over heated. As for the cyclist not using the cycle lane, it seems the cyclist would have had to ride up and down kerbs. Not good on 25mm rims and no suspension. I ride a motorcycle myself, it sux I have to share the roads with this bell end. It sux that the man is still on my planet sharing my air.

That is seriously dodgy, you DON'T overtake on roundabouts, that bus driver did nothing wrong. This knob's gonna get killed.

Lets not get our hopes up. Chances are that when he does, its gonna cost someone a fortune.

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
2:22 My contradiction detector over heated. As for the cyclist not using the cycle lane, it seems the cyclist would have had to ride up and down kerbs. Not good on 25mm rims and no suspension. I ride a motorcycle myself, it sux I have to share the roads with this bell end. It sux that the man is still on my planet sharing my air.

Taking more notice it does not look any good at all. I only watched it once. I never use shared paths anyhow, I have a road bike.

We've already found all his info, and he's already been reported to the police. GN08 WPU, 2008 Triumph Sprint ST 1050, Red. This took place in Bridgwater, Somerset, on Taunton Road / A38, just after the Showground Road roundabout.

Top Bottom