Seems motorcyclist are just as ignorant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pikey

Waiting for the turbo to kick in...
What a tw*t!

I think it's testament to his outright stupidity.

This has put me off ever, ever buying and wearing a camera, in case I end up travelling round searching for someone to wrong me, even slightly so that I can have some sanctimonious rant, then rush home to post it on you tube and pontificate about road tax and how much a better driver than the rest of the world I am... Like him.

He needs a fecking good slapping.

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
What a tw*t!

This has put me off ever, ever buying and wearing a camera, in case I end up travelling round searching for someone to wrong me, even slightly so that I can have some sanctimonious rant, then rush home to post it on you tube and pontificate about road tax and how much a better driver than the rest of the world I am... Like him.

You shouldn't let you put you off. After all the camera is just a tool, its how you use it. He is just one nob.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
What a tw*t!

No, theres stil plenty of good things cameras can do. They can share routes (I record local offroad facilities), they can be a simply vlogging/blogging tool. They can show the fun side of riding. You dont have to publish the videos - many buy the cameras as an insurance thing and never go near youtube - just look at the sales compared to the uploads.

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
As has been said you get muppets in all walks of life.
This guy seems to be a particularly unpleasant cockwomble.

It wouldn't have been so bad had his riding been top class but it left a fair bit to be desired imho.
He's not very bright waving a car across his path like that. I'd not have gone if I was driving the car either. I don't like the idea of a motorcyclist sized dent in my wing just in case I'd misread his signal.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Only a question of time before the motorbike mid life crisis streak of pish gets a damn good kicking. And well deserved too.

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Least he is getting a thrashing in the comments.
I'm taking bets on the timing until he takes the video down.

avalon

Guru
Now that his registration number is out there it's very likely he himself will be the target of some road rage in the near future, as well as the posibility that he may be getting a visit from the police.
Does anyone here know who the cyclist was?

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Apparently some people have took it apon themselves to report him to the police. His other videos dont shine a great light to his riding if the police decide to take an interest.

avalon

Guru
Watched some of his other videos. He's a very angry man and not too bothered about breaking a few rules himself. Must be something to do with the fumes from that famous cellophane factory you can smell when you travel through Bridgewater.

Top Bottom