Seems motorcyclist are just as ignorant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus

Has he actually been reported then? I left him a comment that he's potentially committing a number of offences (and listed the specific law and numbers that I know of). I had hoped he'd see comments like ours where we said such and would learn and reflect.

Then I saw his other videos and realised he's kind of angry all the time.

MarkF

Guru
That is seriously dodgy, you DON'T overtake on roundabouts, that bus driver did nothing wrong. This knob's gonna get killed.

I ride a motorbike and that was sh1t riding, bus + tight roundabout = hang back, it was similar to seeing a truck at the lights and then cycling down it's nearside.

Siegfried

What would make quite an intriguing experiment might be to transplant this fellow and his camera from his quiet and leafy west country lanes to the middle of London. With his tendancy to deal with every perceived infringement by chasing after the driver and hurling abuse at them it would be interesting to see how long he survived and whether it was his blood pressure or his fellow road users who finished him off first.

Na, the thousands of hate comments.

sorry about that. I called him a rude word.

TyrannosaurusTreks

Formerly known as Giantbadge
Found this old post, Im a keen motorcyclist & have always nodded with a hello😁.
what gets my goat is how rude cyclist can be, I ride solo but god some people can be so ignorant Especially in these hard times we have at the moment.
For those people out there who can’t be bothered lighten up👍😬

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Found this old post, Im a keen motorcyclist & have always nodded with a hello😁.
what gets my goat is how rude cyclist can be, I ride solo but god some people can be so ignorant Especially in these hard times we have at the moment.
For those people out there who can’t be bothered lighten up👍😬
I fully agree, I always wave to other cyclists.

With one exception though, I never acknowledge anyone who's wearing a helmet.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Well I've just watched a few minutes of one of his videos and given up, bored. One of the less welcome consequences of social meejia is that they give a platform to idiots.

Top Bottom