Seen this US cycle safety vid?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
US cycle safety video

We could do with a UK version, maybe a Cyclechat production. :blush:

The American presenter is quite easy on the eye, (if a little masculine vocally), I do like the " you have the same rights and responsibilities as other road users".

Who could we ask to star in the CC version?.

domtyler

Über Member
She could at least have gone naked for the cameras.

Arch

Married to Night Train
alecstilleyedye said:
maybe arch could present

I'm flattered, but fear I'd never live up to that tanned fit look...

If you want a show presented by a slightly pasty barrel shaped person, I'm ready...

Got no sound here, so can't really comment on the film. But a UK version could only be a good idea. Include the DVD with every new bike sold... Along with a condensed Cyclecraft pamphlet.

Arch

Married to Night Train
alecstilleyedye said:
anyone think we could make a cycle-chat version? i have digital editing facilities (not the rubbish ones that come with windoze), have we any actors, camerapersons etc in the house?

Not professional at any of those things, but I'm a shameless wannabe luvvy, so would be happy to act. Or to point a camera, but I only have my little digi and my helmet cam. Ideally, we'd need a good video camera...

domtyler

Über Member
I think Patrick was quite keen last time we were talking about making a film. He may lose interest once he finds out it is of the public information variety though.

I could present any video. Qualified (City and Guilds) in teaching adults so used to being in front of loads of people. Also did two seasons as a local tour guide in Leicester :blush:

Top Bottom