Self-indulgent extravagances

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R. Panda

Apart from bikes, maybe coffee. I don’t care how expensive it gets or what I have to do to whom to get it, but I’m not drinking bad coffee.

And good bibs as well.

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
Nothing.
I will be single for the rest of my life, there will never be children. I have no desire to ever get on a plane again, or for far-flung foreign travel. I have no interest in fashion, expensive watches, or preserving looks I never had. My savings are hopefully going to the beneficiaries of my will. So I refuse to define anything I do spend as being self-indulgent or extravagant. I try and buy decent quality products at a decent price & make them last. I have a hankering for a velomobile (or two) & a Moulton (or two) but unlikely ever to spend that money. Other people's children are welcome to shoes at my expense.

You sound awfully like me!

Internet.

After bad experiences with cheaper providers (Tesco, Sky, Post Office) I bought BT. Its expensive compared to those but the service is excellent, when it went wrong couple months back they bent over backwards to keep me online. Well worth it.

Slick

Guru
I'm very cheap to run, but probably like most on here, bikes and bike stuff is my weakness. Koga world traveller has been in my cross hairs for some time now. Maybe even the E version for some real fun and travel adventures.:becool:

Top Bottom