Sex. Amongst the active, at what age does it stop?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shortandcrisp

Über Member
My mate says he's active at 65 but nothing spurts out at the happy ending.

Oh Christ!

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
I'm still active at 48, and Mrs D being decade younger means I've good incentive to have a go. Unfortunately, this shoulder injury has made it all but impossible.

However, I'm at the point in my life that having gone a month or so without a bit of how's your father hasn't left me a highly strung, desperate wreck.

Blimey, a sensible reply from me!
hqdefault.jpg

keithmac

Guru
I'm over 50 with 3 kids under 10. :cry:

Brave man!, I turn 40 this year and my 5 and 10 year old's are more than enough, deffinitely not having a third!.

ayceejay

Guru
Funny you should mention riding a bike and sex, our school bicycle was the first encounter for many.

I had an old guy working for me once and while bantering about this and that one of the others asked him if he could still get it up. Bill replied that he could still get an erection with only half an inch of slack (pause) the problem is it is right in the middle.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
My father in law owns a caravan park (stick with this as it does get to the point)
Years ago at Christmas he used to do a couples only 3 day Christmas break, no kids.
One year on Christmas night we went in for the evening and there was some sort of Mr& Mrs thing going on. We had been married for 4 months and my father in law kind of didn't give us an option not to be in it. So there was us and a couple in their late 80's who were competing.
A question I was asked was 'when did you last have sex?' And my reply was 'just before we left the house' and that's perfectly normal for young newly weds. My father in law was now angry as he didn't agree with this kind of public admission, so I was really happy with this outcome!

But the real, and impressive point to this rambling post is that the couple who were nearly 90 answered 'last week'. They got a round of applause for that.

Top Bottom