Sex. Amongst the active, at what age does it stop?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
My father in law owns a caravan park (stick with this as it does get to the point)
Years ago at Christmas he used to do a couples only 3 day Christmas break, no kids.
One year on Christmas night we went in for the evening and there was some sort of Mr& Mrs thing going on. We had been married for 4 months and my father in law kind of didn't give us an option not to be in it. So there was us and a couple in their late 80's who were competing.
A question I was asked was 'when did you last have sex?' And my reply was 'just before we left the house' and that's perfectly normal for young newly weds. My father in law was now angry as he didn't agree with this kind of public admission, so I was really happy with this outcome!

But the real, and impressive point to this rambling post is that the couple who were nearly 90 answered 'last week'. They got a round of applause for that.
It was actually 1957. Wrinklies...what can you do?

pawl

Legendary Member
I'm still active at 48, and Mrs D being decade younger means I've good incentive to have a go. Unfortunately, this shoulder injury has made it all but impossible.

However, I'm at the point in my life that having gone a month or so without a bit of how's your father hasn't left me a highly strung, desperate wreck.

Blimey, a sensible reply from me!

Don't use extreme positions.Stretch befor and after though your partner may have become bored or gone to sleep

I am a member of the cyclechat doggers club , we meet every last Sunday of the month in a lidl carpark.

A few years ago we had frequent meetings at one of the forts on Southwick Hill

One of the advantages was a long downhill home.......

After a late meeting and lots of coffee I had to stop at one of the car parks

It was full of cars, several people with video cameras

I left quickly

The other favourite on the same subject was a story about a Search and Resue Helicopter

They were over Dartmoor and there were a couple of inappropriately dressed walkers

So they took a closer look..

There were several inappropriately (or rather un......)dressed walkers who were engaging in 'activities' with a camera crew in attendance

Reporting that their helicopter my be appearing in a pron movie caused a lot of amusement

Bimble

Bimbling along ...

Diggs

Veteran
Like the two old men in the Gentlemens club where one turned to the other and said
"You know, I haven't made love since 1957.
Mind you it is only twenty one hundred hours now "

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
The thought of CC members having er,sex makes me feel a bit queezy.:unsure:
Edward_Sinclair_Verger.jpeg

Top Bottom