Shave Those Legs?

• Yes

Votes: 39 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 94 65.3%
  • I'm a girl, i'm perfect already

Votes: 11 7.6%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
According to Chris Boardman, a thin strip of hair should be left on the front of the shin for optimal aero advantage (thereby creating turbulant flow and less of a wake behind the leg)...never seen anyone attempt this though...
Maybe a strip of self adhesive Velcro would work - why not try it? :idea:

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Maybe a strip of self adhesive Velcro would work - why not try it? :idea:

I have seen a guy race with some special sort of tape up his leg to act as an aerodynamic trip! Same guy reportedly once raced with a Toblerone in the back of his overshoe to aero profile the back of his foot/ankle.

Last edited:

tyred

Legendary Member
One surefire way to remove unwanted hair -

blowlamp.JPG

winjim

Smash the cistern
According to Chris Boardman, a thin strip of hair should be left on the front of the shin for optimal aero advantage (thereby creating turbulant flow and less of a wake behind the leg)...never seen anyone attempt this though...
Can I get a witness?

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Not on the day with the tape, no idea on the Toblerone day, hah!
UCI rules 'All shoes that are given an aerodynamic shape by means of a non-essential addition, whether to the heel or the front of the shoe, will be prohibited'?

Octet

Veteran
I have seen a guy race with some special sort of tape up his leg to act as an aerodynamic trip! Same guy reportedly once raced with a Toblerone in the back of his overshoe to aero profile the back of his foot/ankle.

You sure it wasn't one of those physiotherapist ligament tape things?

Top Bottom