Shave Those Legs?

• Yes

Votes: 39 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 94 65.3%
  • I'm a girl, i'm perfect already

Votes: 11 7.6%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
TMN to winjim :smile:
I'll take that, but my post already has thirteen likes so I'm not bitter ;)

And to be fair, I didn't explain that it was Boardman who said it, but only because I was waiting for someone to call BS on me :evil:. Although it was frame designer Mike Burrows who suggested the two offset strips thing.

Acesand8s

Regular
Yes, and on the shoulders and a few other places, still arguably negligible difference though.
According to Chris Boardman, a thin strip of hair should be left on the front of the shin for optimal aero advantage (thereby creating turbulant flow and less of a wake behind the leg)...never seen anyone attempt this though...

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
I shave, look at my feet they are silky smooth.

130621090311-hairy-leg-stockings-story-top.jpg

Octet

Veteran
what is a TMN?... :dry:.. Besides you? :scratch:

It's an in forum joke, if two people post the same or very similar content and the second one gets more likes it is called a TMN after User13710 who experienced this often.

I wasn't a member when it originated, but some of the older members should be able to give you more background on the matter.

surfdude

Veteran
i am a wellie wearer at work so any hairs below the knees get worn off .

reading this thread i now know why numbnuts calls himself that name

Jon George

Mamil and couldn't care less
It felt vaguely kinky the first time I did it a year ago - now it's become rather addictive. :blink:

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I have done before , well I kept smooth after a knee op for a while. its a strange look when you're hairy above the waist too and whole body depilation would be far to onerous a task. Waxing would probably see me bleed to death

jack smith

Veteran
Shaved mine last week and will never do it again, i did it to stop my upper legs rubbing though but it looks rediculous id rather leave it than look like this

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Shaved mine last week and will never do it again, i did it to stop my upper legs rubbing though but it looks rediculous id rather leave it than look like this
What this thread needs is photos before and after shaving, I'd go first, but my camera is not working ;) so I'll have to leave it up to you.
ps I've just shaved my legs and I feel smoooooooooth

Top Bottom