She just doesn't know when to stop....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

She really is the gift that keeps giving.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Irrelevant stupid farkwit who has cobbled some semblance of media career out of being a reality TV failure, has to keep being more extreme to hang onto whatever cash she can mug out of oxygen thievery and whatever sad sense of self she gets from being obnoxious for money.

AndyRM

XOXO
Part of the problem is that she knows the bullshit she comes out with will shift papers and increase page impressions. She'll continue to spout gubbins until people stop paying attention and she's no longer making people any money.

Then she'll reinvent herself and casually ignore her previous utterances whilst being hailed as some kind of voice of the people.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Irrelevant stupid farkwit who has cobbled some semblance of media career out of being a reality TV failure, has to keep being more extreme to hang onto whatever cash she can mug out of oxygen thievery and whatever sad sense of self she gets from being obnoxious for money.
I'd query 'stupid'. She clearly has a very clear focus on the gallery she's playing to, and an equally clear map of their erogenous zones. 'Obnoxious' I have no problem with.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Who is she anyway? I know she was on TV for saying that she wouldn't let her kids play with other kids if they had non conforming (to her) names but it that how she found 'fame'. She's a very silly woman. She's not an actress or presenter is she? Just some random nutter who gets air time?

Joshua Plumtree

Approaching perfection from a distance.
I've no idea who she is. If everyone was like me, she wouldn't exist, just like that tree in the wood that hasn't been seen. *

* There is a small possibility that I've confused myself just a smidgeon.

blazed

220lb+
A lot of it is tongue in cheek, or purposely way over the top. She knows what she's doing, people lap it up, and she makes lots of money. Fair play to her.

AndyRM

XOXO
Who is she anyway? I know she was on TV for saying that she wouldn't let her kids play with other kids if they had non conforming (to her) names but it that how she found 'fame'. She's a very silly woman. She's not an actress or presenter is she? Just some random nutter who gets air time?

She was on The Apprentice. And it went from there.

BrynCP

Über Member
While her comments are ridiculous, as are most things coming out of her mouth, why are the police involved, they're not criminally bad are they? Don't the police have better things to do?

She was on The Apprentice originally, a bit stuck up, to put it politely.

Top Bottom