Shed talk....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Surely it should be posters of other sheds?

Or is that just me?

pawl

Legendary Member
I've never found a tidy solution for my gardening tools. What did you do/use?

I use a garden tool holder,it consists of frame with a double hooks which attaché to the frame.There are eight hooks
The smaller tools I use masonry nails

I if you go onto Agriframes web site and look under storage and tool racks you will find various tool storage items Hope that helps.

Stephenite

Membå
Sadly, I don't have a shed (or anywhere to put it) at my main place of residence in the town but, I do have one at the "summer" cottage. :becool:

20191109_211719.jpg

The keen-eyed among you may see it's listing to the left. Over the years it's has been used as a wood store, general storage space and outside toilet (of the deep hole variety). I think the shed is slowly being swallowed by the toilet. But, hey, it's still a shed (and I've always wanted a shed). Just of the country - not townie - variety. ^_^

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Sadly, I don't have a shed (or anywhere to put it) at my main place of residence in the town but, I do have one at the "summer" cottage. :becool:

View attachment 492353

The keen-eyed among you may see it's listing to the left. Over the years it's has been used as a wood store, general storage space and outside toilet (of the deep hole variety). I think the shed is slowly being swallowed by the toilet. But, hey, it's still a shed (and I've always wanted a shed). Just of the country - not townie - variety. ^_^
Magnificent! I'm sick with jealousy.

Top Bottom