sherlock

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
LarryDuff

LarryDuff

Guru
I missed the first few minutes but will have a stab at summarising.

Holmes is stoned on a jet flight to Biggin Hill (apparently) with nothing better to occupy his over-active mind, he entered his "mind palace" and dreamt a way to solve a 100 year old Ghost/Murder crime.

Turns out the Jilted and murderous wife who took her own life and then came back from the dead to punish her adulterous husband was actually assisted in doing so (with a little help from Ms Pankhurst and her newly formed movement) by faking her death, allowing her to carry out the murder just before she died from consumption anyhow.

Then, the suffragette movement, impressed with the amount of fear that the Ghostly tales had installed on the male dominated population, carried out copy-cat acts throughout the years, to compound and "keep the fear alive". thereby ensuring happy marriages for all. "is it you...You...or You?"

No Idea why Holmes senior was seen to be attempting his own demise by gluttony, as a bet with his younger brother ...anyone?

Moriarty made a zombiesque appearance to, I believe, foretell that his death is not the end of him and that future episodes will see the legacy of his evil plots unwind for a good while...dead but not gone

I think

Or as I said a big pile of.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
No Idea why Holmes senior was seen to be attempting his own demise by gluttony, as a bet with his younger brother ...anyone?
Wishful thinking, on Sherlock's part maybe? Mycroft does think Sherlock the dolt of the family.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I missed the first few minutes but will have a stab at summarising.

Holmes is stoned on a jet flight to Biggin Hill (apparently) with nothing better to occupy his over-active mind, he entered his "mind palace" and dreamt a way to solve a 100 year old Ghost/Murder crime.

Turns out the Jilted and murderous wife who took her own life and then came back from the dead to punish her adulterous husband was actually assisted in doing so (with a little help from Ms Pankhurst and her newly formed movement) by faking her death, allowing her to carry out the murder just before she died from consumption anyhow.

Then, the suffragette movement, impressed with the amount of fear that the Ghostly tales had installed on the male dominated population, carried out copy-cat acts throughout the years, to compound and "keep the fear alive". thereby ensuring happy marriages for all. "is it you...You...or You?"

Moriarty made a zombiesque appearance to, I believe, foretell that his death is not the end of him and that future episodes will see the legacy of his evil plots unwind for a good while...dead but not gone

I think

sounds to fit in with what i saw

D

Deleted member 26715

[QUOTE 4630506, member: 45"]Last night's was much, much better.[/QUOTE]
I should hope so, it could hardly be worse,

Smithbat

Getting there, one ride at a time.
I have to agree, last nights and last weeks were brilliant. Daughter and I sat in stunned silence at the end!

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4630506, member: 45"]Last night's was much, much better.[/QUOTE]
Last weeks was awful.

Long, dull, nothing to do with Sherlock and felt more like a spin off miniseries.

Also, when did Holmes become a bournesque, super hard, ninja warrior?

His fighting skills looked totally out of place very Disney.

This weeks episode was much better but at 90 minutes, it took some hefty commitment to press "play".

Shortandcrisp

Über Member
It just seems a little silly to me, but that's probably because I'm slowly morphing into a desperately cynical old bast*rd.

macp

Guru
Im loving the new series if not only for the stunning screenplay and script writing.My god I had a tear in my eye at the end of the episode last night. Sherlock - "In saving my life she conferred a value on it. It is a currency I do not know how to spend". Also who knew Martin Freeman can really act. Just my opinion

Top Bottom