She's gone!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
you don't need tinder if you have a dog (which sounds wrong) best ice breaker next to a baby.

not that I would take advantage of either situation obvs!

Indoor bike maintenance !

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I can only dream of that. She did go away earlier in the year for 3 days, I did get to go to the pub more, Not sure if it's a good thing.:cheers:

gaijintendo

Veteran
I get lonely and start drinking if I'm left alone. I hardly drink at all the rest of the time, maybe a glass of wine if an especially good one makes an appearance.

If one of the kids has the flu, I won't - but if everything looks clear, I'll go 50:50 pepsi max and whiskey, and watch some comedy while researching extractor fans or replacement bath panels.

I started this thinking I may have a problem, but by the end it sounded like a good time to me.

I hope you have a good three weeks @gavroche !

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
I love the quiet when Mrs B is away. No talking during the news. No being brought up to date with trivia I have little or no interest in. Make it clear to my daughters there is no need to ring the house everyday like they do when their Mum is home. - I will ring them if there is a problem.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
but if everything looks clear, I'll go 50:50 pepsi max and whiskey, and watch some comedy while researching extractor fans or replacement bath panels.

I started this thinking I may have a problem, but by the end it sounded like a good time to me.
You know how to live..... Are we related?

Cycleops

Legendary Member
What to cook?
There's only two things blokes on their own can make, curry and Spaghetti Bolognese.

Top Bottom