Shoe advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Snorrarcisco

Regular
If one wanted some MTB/CX shoes which where not too uncomfortable to walk without making me look like my bowels have disintegrated themselves what would you recommend?

Some deals on the web still fleeting around but not sure what you would say about them. £50 would be the real top end of what I can afford at the moment but the least the better lol

vickster

Legendary Member
Look at wiggles DHB range, their MTB shoe is around £35. Also free returns so buy your size and the size up. Also read the reviews on fit, in case you have odd shaped feet

sanddancer

Look at wiggles DHB range, their MTB shoe is around £35. Also free returns so buy your size and the size up. Also read the reviews on fit, in case you have odd shaped feet

They do some shimano for around £40 too.
I was thinking of getting, I think the mtb/commute ones.

to walk without making me look like my bowels have disintegrated themselves
I have literally no idea what you mean, but almost all SPD type shoes are OK for walking in. I got a pair of these about 3 years ago, and they are still going strong after 22,000km of cycling and quite a lot of walking.

They are discontinued and women specific, but wiggle have quite a few similar models in your price range (especially if you have small feet :smile: )

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/mens/mtb/cy...449063488670&cc=GBP&omi=0&oma=190&mi=10&ma=50

Top Bottom