Shoes, pedals & cleats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
If I was an LBS owner I would take such pleasure in telling you to sling your hook. People like you believe you are owed everything and contribute nothing. You demand your rights if some one so much as blinks at you but you are oblivious to your obligations and responsibilities.

You still haven't answered 400bhp's question what you do for a living? Pick pocket by any chance?

He does feck all, hasn't even got a push bike.

redcard

Veteran
[QUOTE 2492223, member: 30090"]["0-markymark-0, post: 2492214, member: 16616"]In what way? I own a business that has a shop front and also a web-store? They have different price structures based on the services they provide.[/quote]

Apologies. But I've neither the time or the inclination to explain myself (again) only to be shot in a load of abusive posts that have clearly misinterpreted what I've said whilst at the same time lack any sort of business savvy when it comes to distinguishing between fixed and variable costs.[/quote]

You have explained yourself perfectly well. That's why most of us have concluded you're a massive bell end.

Top Bottom