Shoes, Pedals & clothing... help please!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I got a pair of these Tenn bib shorts from cycle-clothes.co.uk. I ordered them yesterday at 1:30 and they arrived at 1:30 today.

They web site says they have been affected by smoke but I couldn't tell, though I washed them anyway. At £9.99 instead of £18.99 a fantastic deal.

I have a pair of these already and find them really comfortable at the distances I do (max 30 miles so far).

OP
OP
Ajax_Gaz

Ajax_Gaz

Shut up Legs!
I got a pair of these Tenn bib shorts from cycle-clothes.co.uk. I ordered them yesterday at 1:30 and they arrived at 1:30 today.

They web site says they have been affected by smoke but I couldn't tell, though I washed them anyway. At £9.99 instead of £18.99 a fantastic deal.

I have a pair of these already and find them really comfortable at the distances I do (max 30 miles so far).

I agree at £9.99 they seem very good VFM. What's the quality and sizing like?

Quite tempted by their winter jersey's too at £8.99 plus a pair of overshoes from them.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I used the size guidelines on their website and when they arrived tried them on and fit is nice. The other pair of bib shorts I got from Tenn I find good and I've worn them regularly for over 6 months and they still keep their shape and the pad is still padded. My thighs aren't Chris Hoy size but the legs are well fitted. Maybe someone who cycles more than me, will more muscle could find them too tight. I've never had an expensive pair to compare with but I'm happy with them so far. I looked at ads for Assos shorts and can't justify £80 - £200.

Haven't tried their jerseys yet as I'm happy with decathlon and Lidl/Aldi.

OP
OP
Ajax_Gaz

Ajax_Gaz

Shut up Legs!
Thanks for the advice and help Pete.

The leggings i bought from Lidl have turned out to be too big so i may take them back and just order myself one of the big shorts in your original link.

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom