Shorter & Rochford

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I would have kept it if it was my size, but I sold it to a friend for cheap, and he still uses it for club time trials from time to time! I know it went to a good home. While I was picking it up though, I asked the chap if he had anything else he wanted rid of, and he said 'only an old fixed gear holdsworth'......when I saw the lovely old thing I bought that too! Even better, it had a lovely old badged cinelli stem and a pair of ultra rare steel cinelli drops too! These found there way onto my hetchins, and the Holdsworth still resides in my mancave.....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Here you go!

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I would have kept it if it was my size, but I sold it to a friend for cheap, and he still uses it for club time trials from time to time! I know it went to a good home. While I was picking it up though, I asked the chap if he had anything else he wanted rid of, and he said 'only an old fixed gear holdsworth'......when I saw the lovely old thing I bought that too! Even better, it had a lovely old badged cinelli stem and a pair of ultra rare steel cinelli drops too! These found there way onto my hetchins, and the Holdsworth still resides in my mancave.....

That sounds similar to when i picked this Shorter up as i also collected a Legnano which is fabulous to ride

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I hope I haven't killed your thread fella!

On cycle chat a thread never dies and you have shown me something new so thanks .

Top Bottom