Shortly leaving to travel North Sea Cycle route from Rotterdam to Farsund, Norway

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Phil - I didn't see this first time round because I was away on my own mini-tour. It's amazing you were able to do it so soon after the accident. Can't wait for the write up.

OP
OP
Amanda P

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Reports of my demise were greatly exaggerated...

I was pretty well mended except for one shoulder being a bit weak, and that's why we took recumbents - no shoulder effort required.

snorri

Legendary Member
You're not the only one to be caught out by the Wilhelmshaven ferry.:biggrin:
A few years ago I had to make an early start from camp to catch it when eastbound, then last summer when westbound I thought I was mis-translating(?) the timetable at Eckwardhorne, but no, it only crosses twice a day.:biggrin:

Tony

Except when you arrive in the middle of the Harbour festival, when it is cancelled for the duration.

soltour

Hi,
I did a bit of the nscr this year....I flew into Amsterdam and travelled through and crossed over the elbe....gluckstadt...then through to Denmark where I spent a week just touring...my favourite place is the eastern end of Denmark past AArhus ..think I might have spelt that wrong.....still, all in all a nice trip........next year will be the baltics....Finland, estonia,latvia and lithuania....now am really looking forward to that one

Top Bottom