Shorts yet????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
First shorts and t-shirt day today and it was still hot!

You know summer is on the way when you have to get a bee out of your helmet.

Plax - go with it girl!

You may find a few chaps follow your waxing tips around here (not me I would add).

surfgurl

I have a couple of problems. I don't own any cycling shorts or longs. I wear a pair of trackie bottoms. I am on the look out for ladies baggies but the sizing is really confusing.
I plan to cut off my trackie bottoms and commit to shorts for the summer, well until I get some proper shorts.
But first I must deal with the jungle on my legs. God I am so attractive. :wacko:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
surfgurl said:
I have a couple of problems. I don't own any cycling shorts or longs. I wear a pair of trackie bottoms. I am on the look out for ladies baggies but the sizing is really confusing.
I plan to cut off my trackie bottoms and commit to shorts for the summer, well until I get some proper shorts.
But first I must deal with the jungle on my legs. God I am so attractive. :blush:

Decathlon do some decent baggy shorts in their "Rockrider" range - if you've a store nearby, you can try them on too. Aldi should be doing summer gear soon too (think it's the 1st of May, but sign up for their newsletter and you'll get a mail a few days before).

redjedi

Über Member
I had to stop and take off my waterproof jacket yesterday as it was so hot. But still have my bikesters and lond sleeve jersey on.

Shorts are washed and ready to go any day now, and my short sleeve jersey is on it's way :blush:

Top Bottom