Shorts yet????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

It looks like a nice day out there...I'm undecided as to what to wear...longs or shorts....hmmm....I look goooooood in both so this isn't a fashion dilema....will it rain, will I sweat like a pig....will granny on her basket bike show me up...will the ground open up and swallow me if I am the only one still out there in longs....dam...I wish it was raining!;):

PatrickPending

Legendary Member
shorts for commuting for me for 5 degrees celcius or higher. Mind you my commute is quite far and I can get rather warm

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

Leg shaving?????????????????......hmm....apart from the obvious sexual kink why would anyone do that,erm, apart from the ladies i mean

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Padded undershorts/cycling shorts under knee length baggier ones.

Been like this for the past week (obviously only when cycling though, and I have taken them off to wash them etc.).

It's been a bit chilly for a couple of mornings, but after a mile or two it's fine.

Melvil

Living in Scotland as I do, I follow a well established routine. Longs for 364 days of the year. Then, usually in July or August, we have 'Summer day'. This is the day of the year that is the closest approximation to what the southerners call Summer. On that day, and that day only, I wear shorts - at least until the wind picks up. When I get back from my ride I take the shorts off, wash them and place them lovingly in the drawer, ready for next year.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Longs for me - don't shave the legs anymore - hairy logs OK in baggies but not lycra.

Cracked the road bike out today for the commute - 10 hilly miles in and 20 home I think....really nice out now !!!

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
I have been wearing shorts since the clocks changed and I am too old and not vain enough to be faffing around with shaving legs ;)

Top Bottom