Should Cycle Helmets Be Legal?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Do your own research. Wear one if you want to dont if you dont want to.

For reams of pointless arguments on the subject use the search facility.

jay clock

Massive member
I do wear a helmet and think it is a good idea for others to do so. I don't have a any truck with the common argument that "injuries can be worse with a helmet on and they don't help at high speeds"

But the guy in the vid is a TWAT.

"I don't have any statistics or anything but I should imagine...." is one excellent quote. "there is no excuse not to be wearing one....so why can't they make it legislation?"

Any chance that the newbie poster is said lad in the vid?

carpiste

Guru
I was waiting for the punchline on that tube,the rider falling off,hitting a dry stone wall,being attacked by a stray Seagull.......anything to liven it up ;)

Having trashed mine this week when i took flying lessons, I see the need, but as to be made compulsory, I think not.
Commonsense tells as when to wear one or not.
What does annoy me a tad, is when you see families out cycling, and mum or dad have made the Kids wear helmets, but then the parents dont, which is firstly not setting a good example, but who going to look after the kids if mum or dad or both have accidents which which end up with them brain damaged or dead, which has happened in the past.. end of Rant

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Groan and double groan...

welcome to the forum btw.

His only other post says, "Bare in mind " which may have been caused by a bump on a helmetless head. :laugh:

numbnuts

Legendary Member
:rolleyes:

Attachments

• can of worms.jpg
    can of worms.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 18

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Does anything happen in the video? I've watched a minute or so of it (can't really have sound on at work) and it seems to be just a video of some bloke's knees. It's quite long - is there a gory ending? Should I bother waiting to find out?

Top Bottom