Should i buy a pineapple, or a coconut maybe?

Buying a pineapple or maybe a coconut

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I wonder if avocado and pineapple tastes nice .

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
On about foods used as a status symbol,my "posh" grandma always had a tin of red salmon in for when the vicar (well he was from The Salvation Army) came round. We were told to not touch that tin under any circumstances This carried with me through life. I once bought a large tin of red salmon and just kept it in the cupboard as a "status symbol". One day i looked and it wasn't there!:ohmy: Mrs Accy had given it to our daughter's school for their harvest festival collection. "Well it had been there for years,so i didn't think you wanted it anymore",she said. I was hoping to eventually eat it on the last day of its sell by date,but i was denied that opportunity! I still think about that tin of salmon every day!:sad:

Last edited:

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I have considered that. Princess or John West...which one would you go for? It would have to be a brand name though. No Aldi,or Tesco.:stop:Maybe Marks and Spencer would be ok, but nothing less than that.
Well if i where to stick anything up in my window it would have to say princess on it :girldance:

winjim

Smash the cistern
Yes,and getting caught in the rain.

I´m the love that you´ve looked for, write to me, and escape.
I'm not going to ask what you two have been getting up to in the dunes on the cape.

Fonze

Totally obsessive , cool by nature
We had a BBQ last week, hadn't had a Pina Colada for a while, years since Malibu and just chucked it all in the blender, tasted Devine .. probably 2,000 calories per glass

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Top Bottom