Should I get a tattoo?

Should Maggot get a bike tattoo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tadpole

If you have to ask the opinion of other, you're not old enough for a tattoo ;)

If you like it then go for it. How about showing us your design?

IMO there's little else as personal as a tattoo, and whilst I'm not big into people quoting their tattoo stands for this or that, I wholly support anyone's right to do what they want with their own body in this regard.

FYI - I speak as the owner of around 15 of the buggers, and I'd have more but for SWMBO ;)

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
I only have the one tattoo which I have as a result of showing my sister how easy and painless it is to have one done when she was trying to get the courage up herself. (We might have been to the pub first) And then she didn't have one.
Bloody procrastinating, cost me £30 Got a nice scorpion on my shoulder though.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I would stick to temporary black chainring tattoos on the right calf! :whistle:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
If you have a tattoo & it is small enough, you can have it covered with another larger design if you go off it & if you have a good artist.

I intend to do just this, having a small ex girlfriend related design on one arm.

surfdude

Veteran
go for it mate . what's there to think about . i have a few tattoos and don't regret any of them . do a bit of research on local tattooist to make sure you get a good clean artist who can do free hand .

yello

I reckon it's something you have to be certain about. The fact you're asking suggests, to me at least, that you're not. Hence I voted 'No'.

If you didn't ask, I would have said yes....??

Top Bottom