Should I get a tattoo?

Should Maggot get a bike tattoo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I voted no. If you have to ask, you are unsure with the decision you are trying to make. don't do it. buy some new bike bits or clothing instead.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I give blood and would have to miss a few sessions. I have never had any intention of letting someone put ink into my skin with a needle or put holes in me so that I could put a piece of metal through my body.
I've got nothing against those that do but have never thought that it makes them look any more attractive or makes them look hard.

I used to work in Barnsley. You could tell the classy birds from the slappers. They were the ones whose tattoos were spelt correctly ;).

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Definitely do an online poll from people you don't really know and take the decision from the result. Actually, just ask all of us to choose a design for you as well, that'll help. Or just go on a night out down Union Street in Plymouth with a load of on-leave sailors and see if you have one when you wake up in Afghanistan the next day?

sidevalve

Über Member
Do what you want. I got one a couple of months ago [ok ok it was a bit of a bucket list thing at my age but at least I don't have to worry about it going all wrinkly - it already is]. Only one piece of advice - make 100% sure it isn't something you will be ashamed/ sick of in ten years. Keep it simple and cool.

Berties

Fast and careful!
If unsure. Keep it neat,petit and descreet ,I have a few but none visable in a suit,only in Lycra

Top Bottom