Should I name my son......

Should I name my son Luke Skywalker Thornburn

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MickL

Über Member
I am faced with the same problem my wife is due any time now, problem is my surename is Love so Luke Love sounds little like the luke of love :/

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
montage said:
Only you know the right path to take Wigsie

kungfu22.jpg

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Baggy said:
If he gets married in public it will make his wedding day so special...:ohmy:

Would be awesome...

Children can be conditioned! my 9 year old is obsessed with Star Wars, James Bond and Top Gear, because when he begs to watch them I can sigh and say "If we must" when inside I am incredibly content! :ohmy: Much better than power rangers or some bo**ocks. :ohmy:

MickL said:
I am faced with the same problem my wife is due any time now, problem is my surename is Love so Luke Love sounds little like the luke of love :/

Ivan Love (doesn't everyone?):evil:

Definitely not Richard then?.

I do know some people with the surname Farqair, they were toying with the idea of Martha as a name!!

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
It's not only names that can have overt consequences. Our younger son was called Matthew Robert and regularly gets letters addressed to Mr MR Levy. Hints of Major Major from Catch 22 there. He'd have been happy with my preferred choice of Mordecai but my personal ayatollah vetoed it.

Arch

Married to Night Train
We were talking about odd names the other day at work, and reckoned Chlorine (pronounced Clor-een) and Manganese were good bad names. Also Malaise.

Not quite sure about the Skywalker bit. Stay on good terms forever and it's fine, but ever have a slight breakdown in the relationship and he'll blame you forever for landing him with it.

Top Bottom