should i report it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
John the Monkey said:
What is that point Col?

I don't think you'll find even the most rabid of us claiming that cyclists never do anything wrong. However, I'd stand by the statement that we are far more sinned against than sinning. I'm not a fan of road users without lights (having nearly run into bike ninjas last year) however, going by my experiences last winter, being lit up like a f*cking christmas tree is no guarantee of consideration from our four wheeled brethren, who are endangering people other than themselves, when it comes down to it.

Im saying that a lot of what happens to us is not intentional and is purely accident or ignorance,thats all:smile:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Rhythm Thief said:
I narrowly avoided flattening an unlit cyclist with an artic.
What the bloody hell was a cyclist doing with an artic? They buggers are dangerous enough on bicycles.
:smile:

OP
OP
T

Trillian

philr said:
as previously stated no collision = police not bothered.

just a reminder to be that little bit more careful and try and anticipate idiot road users like that one with no lights on, as the evenings are closing in a lot of people will get caught out as not needing lights a week ago at a given time for a cycle home

well, in a couple of weeks the car goes back to the company, my dad gets his car back (been using that to get to the office as a company car hasn't always been available) and i'm back on the bike to get to uni :biggrin:

Top Bottom