Should I respond to anti cyclist rant letter in our local paper.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Actor,Liberal party whatnot/Pays road tax/double barreled name/ticks all the boxes.
Your forget sharing anti muslim BNP views
Drives a car/owns the road...Please see road tax.
And more here: When he is walking they should get off the footpath. When he is driving they should get off the road. Can he get a special sign, so we know where we should be when he is around?

Milzy

Guru
He's the kind of guy who writes to complain to the supermarket if one of his tea cakes has been squashed.

Nutter - possibly!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVlIleOH_O8rZJGOdaAJr7gA7bN5DhuSFQajn48ByeImkQlHbzzQ.jpg

jay clock

Massive member
move on. he aint worth it

Alan O

Über Member
Liberal party leader Steve Radford is a personal friend. You can learn about them, if you want, at Wikipedia.

I'd never heard of that Karl James Langford nob, and I'm sure Steve would be horrified.

(edited)

Last edited:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
No, the party leader Steve Radford is a personal friend, and you've got that badly wrong. You can learn about them, if you want, at Wikipedia.

(I'd never heard of that Karl James Langford nob, and I'm sure Steve would be horrified)
I know where @Dogtrousers is coming from, even if it's not the case here. I think there've been instances in the past where BNP or other 'right-leaning' candidates have stood for a party name designed to trick the unwary (English Democrats, that type of thing). I'm sure they tightened the rules a few years ago, but happy to defer to anyone who knows better.

Anyway, the article is clickbait c0ckery. Ignore.

Top Bottom