should i tell anybody about this...?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

bonj2

I couldn't be arsed to drive OR cycle 40-odd miles for that... :smile:

still I could be arsed to cycle to work this morning and didn't smell it then.

Abitrary

Did you ask any locals about intersecting ley lines?

At least that would eliminate if it could be a black magic sacrificial site

OP
OP
B

bonj2

Abitrary said:
Did you ask any locals about intersecting ley lines?

At least that would eliminate if it could be a black magic sacrificial site

i'm not going knocking on doors asking people that, what - they've just got home from work and are rushed off their feet making tea for their kids, and some strange bloke knocks on the door asking about ley lines, they'll look at me gone out.

Abitrary

bonj said:
i'm not going knocking on doors asking people that, what - they've just got home from work and are rushed off their feet making tea for their kids, and some strange bloke knocks on the door asking about ley lines, they'll look at me gone out.

Why don't you ask at the library or something then.. whatever.

I definitely think there is something going on with these dead bodies, and you should investigate. It might become an interesting hobby for you, and also the chicks are well into that spiritual stuff

OP
OP
B

bonj2

I suppose it's theoretically possible that someone could have dumped the body in bolsover, derbyshire, and then having read this forum realised that the smell was a bit obvious, so carted the body off up north to scotland and dumped it in some woods near a mountain and making it look like it was a walker who had gone missing.

Top Bottom