should i tell anybody about this...?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Maz said:
It's done the rounds a bit, that 'stinkin' badges' quote. I remember it from Blazin' Saddles. :becool:

Yep and 'UHF' with Wierd Al Yankowicz

yenrod

GO AND HAVE A LOOK !

If your curiosity is so big !

bonj said:
This morning while i was cycling, as I cycled past a certain spot I smelt this really foul smell. Like rotting chicken. It was rank. After I'd cycled about 20 yards further along, it past. But then this evening, as i was cycling back past the same spot, I smelt it again - the same rank smell, the same intensity, in exactly the same place. There are some houses on one side, and a field on the other. Fairly localized, so it wasn't like a farmer had decided to spread a new type of manure on a field or something. Again, 20 yards down and it had gone. But it was really rank, definitely rotting something.

I thought not much more about it this morning, I thought somebody must have thrown a LOT of rotten chicken out in their bin or something (although I can't think why they would).
But since I smelt it again tonight, I can't help thinking 'what if it's a dead body?' :tongue: :becool: :biggrin:

OP
OP
B

bonj2

no idea - I would imagine if any 'sorting' was required it would have been done by now, but i'll report an update next week if the smell's still there then...

yenrod

NEXT WK - have you got to wait for your bike to get round to to want to go out :smile:

bonj said:
no idea - I would imagine if any 'sorting' was required it would have been done by now, but i'll report an update next week if the smell's still there then...

OP
OP
B

bonj2

yenrod said:
NEXT WK - have you got to wait for your bike to get round to to want to go out :smile:

i'm away at the minute for christmas and i'm not going 40-odd miles just to find out if a smell that i smelt a week ago might or might not be a dead body.

Top Bottom