should raw cabbage and raw carrot be included in a salad

should raw cabbage and raw carrot be included in a salad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Right , a bit of background, im busy decorating when mrs roadrash says …"new potatoes and fish cakes for tea , do you want mixed salad"
" yes , that would be nice" I said , thinking.... hmm..... lettuce , tomato, onion, spring onion, etc
hhmmmpphh :angry: I should be so lucky, what I actually got was a bit of shredded lettuce and …….now heres where it all goes wrong....bloody raw cabbage and raw fekin carrot, ..now I am no culinary wizard but even I know cabbage and carrot are vegetables and should be bloody cooked, they have no place in a salad.....

apparently im having egg on toast tommorrow:sad:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Cabbage no
Carrot yes

PaulSB

Legendary Member
We often eat fish, new potatoes and coleslaw. What's the big deal, it's much crunchier than salad.............................why would you want lettuce, tomato etc. with fish??

screenman

Legendary Member
Bit of Jamie Oliver going on there, what you had was coleslaw without the salad cream.

Right , a bit of background, im busy decorating when mrs roadrash says …"new potatoes and fish cakes for tea , do you want mixed salad"
" yes , that would be nice" I said , thinking.... hmm..... lettuce , tomato, onion, spring onion, etc
hhmmmpphh :angry: I should be so lucky, what I actually got was a bit of shredded lettuce and …….now heres where it all goes wrong....bloody raw cabbage and raw fekin carrot, ..now I am no culinary wizard but even I know cabbage and carrot are vegetables and should be bloody cooked, they have no place in a salad.....

apparently im having egg on toast tommorrow:sad:
I would have the fish raw as well, no mither:okay:

Top Bottom