Should we ban

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Bob The Builder. Postman Pat & Barbie?

Bob The Builder
He sets driverless vehicles of down the highways on their own. Seemingly with no regard for other road users.
Postman Pat
Illegal motorbike & sidecar combination. He also flies an autogyro without the proper licence & in the face of the CAA, who after all enforce the rules in the air.
Barbie
Married her brother. http://voices.yahoo.com/did-barbie-marry-her-brother--355747.html?cat=46
Between them they killed Action Man.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
KGrHqQOKnME62KcEHBOwQI9pEQg60_12.JPG

Little Miss - is that her age?

What is she doing? :blush:

jonathanw

Chorlton and the Wheelies
Bob the builder - hangs onto the outside of vehicles, rather than riding inside. It's a very bad example of health and safety at work and is setting a bad example to my children.

TVC

Paddington Bear. Did he have a visa? No means to support his stay in Britain, no plans, no sponsor. Surely he should have been turned away at the border. I suspect he came in on the back of a marmalade lorry coming up from Spain. I say deport him!

Mozzy

But ... there are those of female persuasion that like to emulate everything Barbie stands, lays down or kneels for, I'm quite partial to doing some Barbie spotting when out and about.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I have a 4 years old, so i spend far too long watching CBeebies.

Bob the builder has no regard for planning applications or current building regs.

Postman Pat uses the royal mail post van for personnal usage and also undertakes errands in work time.

As for Barbie the least said about that the better.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Postman Pat is the worst example of PO over-staffing and incompetence available. Only has a few letters to deliver, and he always makes a mess of it.

Bob the builder is great, though. Always does the job properly, not as kids would do it.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
Little girl in Santa's Grotto
Santa - What do you want for Christmas?
Littke Girl - I want Barbie and Action Man
Santa - Do you mean Barbie and Ken?
Little Girl - No, Barbie and Action Man
Santa - But Barbie only comes with Ken
Little Girl - No! She comes with Action Man, she's only faking it with Ken.

Top Bottom