Show me yours, lots of pics wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Ulva is lovely, I'm very jealous! Looks like you were lucky with the weather too.

I was ridiculously lucky.. Two weeks across to Oban round Mull, up the coast over to Skye, and Harris and back to the mainland..

In October..

Not. one. drop. of. rain...

It's the virtue wot does it see :angel:

Ice2911

Über Member
Here’s my steed and set up, from my four cardinal points ride this year. Not much virtue for me 15/21 wet days I think.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
that must be why every time I think about getting the bike out at the moment, I get stair rods :sad:
Here’s my steed and set up, from my four cardinal points ride this year. Not much virtue for me 15/21 wet days I think.
View attachment 489998

View attachment 489999

View attachment 490000

Gosh, it would appear I'm associating with a proper bunch of ner'do-wells :blink:

I can't pretend I haven't been a bit rained on this trip though.

I caused great amusement to this diminutive Galician lady, as I attempted to put my legwarmers on over my shoes :blink: whilst we both sheltered from a downpour under this canopy.

We had a proper good old chat, and giggle together..
Neither of us knew what about really, not being in the least fluent in each others languages.. .. But somehow that didn't seem to matter.. :bicycle:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Great to see all these pics and reminds me of happy cycle camping days in the south west :okay:
Not like the featherweight kit i ride these days...Prog Rock vs Tech Pop!

I'll have you know my tent is only 1.4 kg !!

My food might weigh a bit, but everything else is pared down to the minimum necessary..

Ice2911

Über Member
I'll have you know my tent is only 1.4 kg !!

My food might weigh a bit, but everything else is pared down to the minimum necessary..
My food too, note the essential beer in the tent picture 😂

Surlyman

Regular
Ok i want pictures of your touring bikes, the warmer weather seems like a lifetime away and i really want to get gone somewhere with my tent. A small desciption of where the pic was taken would also be nice. I'm struggling to upload any pictures, they all seem to big for the server. I'll keep mtrying though.
I'm not a international bike tourist. I tour weekend with the mrs. On Rails to Trails (Greenway) We usually ride the long trails 30, 50, 75 miles one way.

The pic is at the beginning of the erie canal in NY this past Labor day weekend. It's the Mohawk river trail that turns into the Erie Canal trail, Which takes you all the way to Niagara falls.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I'm not a international bike tourist. I tour weekend with the mrs. On Rails to Trails (Greenway) We usually ride the long trails 30, 50, 75 miles one way.

The pic is at the beginning of the erie canal in NY this past Labor day weekend. It's the Mohawk river trail that turns into the Erie Canal trail, Which takes you all the way to Niagara falls.
View attachment 490401
Picture's flipped. Sounds like a nice ride, though.

Top Bottom