Show off your Giant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Psyclist

Psyclist

Über Member
Looks nice, expensive to change all that. are you doingmit a bit a time?

Thanks. And yup, doing it bit by bit. I would've bought a higher end Defy but I had been bikeless for about a year.

Rob500

Here my Defy 2.5 - Triple 3 x 9 Tiagra
Giant Defy 2.5.jpg

Rob500

Sorry, I don't know for sure. The blurb on the Giant site says that the 2.5 weighs 9.34 Kgs. But it came with different wheels when I got it. The previous owner had put Mavic Aksiums on it and I put Michelin Krylion Carbon folders on. I don't know what difference that would make compared with the original Alex wheels & Kenda Kriterium tyres.

Alembicbassman

Confused.com
My 2010 Defy 4 triple with the Giant fitted mudguard set, spd m520 pedals, spare tube, mini-pump and tyre levers in Topeak seatpack weighs 11.5kg.

Maylian

Veteran
Anyone have any suggestions for slimline saddle bags preferably made by Giant or unbranded to go with our new Giant roadies? Ideally something that looks like Stumpy's but unfortunately he doesn't know the model reference :sad:

stumpy66

Veteran
Awesome thanks for that Stumpy, looks good. That shadow pro looks really nice as well, thanks for the suggestions :smile:
The pro is nice, its a hard shell case, but id spent enough that day on the bike, cages, lezyne pump, tube and tyre levers so opted formthe cheaper bag :smile:

Top Bottom