Show us the inside of your kitchen cupboard

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
disorganised organised chaos.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
You can never have a to big pantry.:laugh:
That's what @Hill Wimp keeps telling me!
We now have 3 small freezers as well. If the balloon goes-up, you're all welcome round here, we can feed the 5000!
The problem is that the more storage we have the more we fill....I prefer to have less in stock and turn-it over faster, but I don't write the roolz, just cook the food :-)

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
i'm currently turning the cupboard under the stairs into a pantry as its nice and cool in there......will take some photos once its done

doing the indoor projects while its wet, damp and cold outside

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
You would probably like a gift pack I received from one of my daughters for Christmas. Individual bottles of sauces of:
Birds Eye
Cayenne
Sriracha
Habanero
Scotch Bonnet
Scorpion
Ghost

Nice.
I'm a big collector of hot sauces and usually get birthday and christmas pressies of sauces from my step daughters.
I also have a local West Indian/African food store who stocks a nice range of hot sauces that you can't get in the usual places.

On another note. If you ever shop in Iceland, they have Ghost and California Reaper Chicken Strips. Bloody lovely.

And if you have any plans to go to Los Angeles.
Then Light My Fire shop is a must. :okay:
1610529562683.png

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Mr WD is a big fan of sauces. He often mixes and matches sauces together to get the flavour he wants. However I did find one bottle of sauce at the back of the pantry yesterday with a use before 2013 date on it.

After posting the phot of mine, I was shamed into cleaning it and having a big clear out. :laugh:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Nice.
I'm a big collector of hot sauces and usually get birthday and christmas pressies of sauces from my step daughters.
I also have a local West Indian/African food store who stocks a nice range of hot sauces that you can't get in the usual places.

On another note. If you ever shop in Iceland, they have Ghost and California Reaper Chicken Strips. Bloody lovely.

And if you have any plans to go to Los Angeles.
Then Light My Fire shop is a must. :okay:
View attachment 568652
If you still frequent Deptford, Hop Burns and Black under the station have a decent selection of hot sauces.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I also have a local West Indian/African food store who stocks a nice range of hot sauces that you can't get in the usual places

I love those places, I have a Caribbean market stall near me and he does the bottled sauces from all over the place. My favourites are the Bajan pepper sauces with that mustard angle, like Aunt May's and Windmill.

20210113_102525.jpg

Top Bottom