Show us your Cannondales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Christopher Dale

This is mine, she's a Cannondale Quick CX 3 -

jkfta8.jpg

theloafer

Legendary Member
Cannondale Synapse carbon apex... I have very old legs..:laugh:
002.JPG

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Had my Synapse 2014 105 disc nearly a week now but flu bug has meant only a few short rides. Have to say i am loving it.

Never had a compact chainset before so that took a bit of getting used to. Did a cheeky right turn with a line of traffic approaching found my little legs doing 200 rpm with bike crawling across the road :-)

Bike seems quick ,sure footed ,climbs well and is extremely comfortable.

Was going to change the saddle but not so sure, will try it on a long ride first.
014_zpsa27e61b9.jpg

Robeh

My c/dale synapse 105 2015 has been delivered to the shop it will be with me on tuesday excited much :bravo:

Pics to follow. :thumbsup:
you wont be disapointed i love mine only had it a month:thumbsup:

Robeh

Had my Synapse 2014 105 disc nearly a week now but flu bug has meant only a few short rides. Have to say i am loving it.

Never had a compact chainset before so that took a bit of getting used to. Did a cheeky right turn with a line of traffic approaching found my little legs doing 200 rpm with bike crawling across the road :-)

Bike seems quick ,sure footed ,climbs well and is extremely comfortable.

Was going to change the saddle but not so sure, will try it on a long ride first.
014_zpsa27e61b9.jpg
only thing i didnt like was the tyres on mine so i changed them for Contenental GP4000S.25C

Top Bottom