Show us your Cannondales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Christopher Dale

This is mine, she's a Cannondale Quick CX 3 -

jkfta8.jpg

theloafer

Legendary Member
Cannondale Synapse carbon apex... I have very old legs..:laugh:
002.JPG

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Had my Synapse 2014 105 disc nearly a week now but flu bug has meant only a few short rides. Have to say i am loving it.

Never had a compact chainset before so that took a bit of getting used to. Did a cheeky right turn with a line of traffic approaching found my little legs doing 200 rpm with bike crawling across the road :-)

Bike seems quick ,sure footed ,climbs well and is extremely comfortable.

Was going to change the saddle but not so sure, will try it on a long ride first.
014_zpsa27e61b9.jpg

stevey

Guru
My c/dale synapse 105 2015 has been delivered to the shop it will be with me on tuesday excited much :bravo:

Pics to follow. :thumbsup:

Robeh

My c/dale synapse 105 2015 has been delivered to the shop it will be with me on tuesday excited much :bravo:

Pics to follow. :thumbsup:
you wont be disapointed i love mine only had it a month:thumbsup:

Robeh

Had my Synapse 2014 105 disc nearly a week now but flu bug has meant only a few short rides. Have to say i am loving it.

Never had a compact chainset before so that took a bit of getting used to. Did a cheeky right turn with a line of traffic approaching found my little legs doing 200 rpm with bike crawling across the road :-)

Bike seems quick ,sure footed ,climbs well and is extremely comfortable.

Was going to change the saddle but not so sure, will try it on a long ride first.
014_zpsa27e61b9.jpg
only thing i didnt like was the tyres on mine so i changed them for Contenental GP4000S.25C

stevey

Guru
These are the tyres that will be on the synapse hope they'll be ok

Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c, folding

Robeh

These are the tyres that will be on the synapse hope they'll be ok

Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c, folding
the Schwalbe lugano are a good solid tyre(winter)but i prefer contis and i will use my 105 mainly in the summer lol

stevey

Guru
the Schwalbe lugano are a good solid tyre(winter)but i prefer contis and i will use my 105 mainly in the summer lol

Same here synapse summer only/dry roads will upgrade tyres when needed for now i have the revenio for the sh***y weather

Top Bottom